Categories
Uncategorized

What is the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Human Resource Management

What exactly is Artificial Intelligence? Artificial intelligence (AI) is basically a technology that allows computers to learn from and make or recommend actions based on previously collected data. In terms of human resources management, we can apply artificial intelligence in many different ways to streamline processes and improve efficiency. A faculty from Harvard University explains […]

Categories
Uncategorized

Employee well-being at the time of Covid-19

Employee well-being at the time of Covid-19 For organisation to thrive, having a reliable and fully engaged workforce is important. Recruitment of valuable individuals can be sorted out but their retention is a different matter. Giving out monetary benefits and bonuses is not sufficient when expecting the best out of the employees. Working in the […]

Categories
Uncategorized

What is Talent Management in Succession Planning?

Introduction to Talent Management & Succession Planning Any company, organisation, brand, and business eventually reaches a point where a generation of leaders must step down and allow others to lead the way and initiative in managing their affairs. When this occurs, the value of getting a bench becomes abundantly apparent. The bench strength of every […]

Categories
Uncategorized

5 Best Talent Management System Tools in 2021

Introduction (Talent Management Systems) Organisations must prioritise talent management. Aligning human resources with the business plan is key to an organisation’s growth. This incorporation is now even more necessary because of changing workforce dynamics, globalisation, and talent shortages. As every talent manager is aware, several resources are needed to ensure effective talent management. Implementing talent […]

Categories
Uncategorized

What is a good employee engagement score?

Introduction The most popular way to quantify employee engagement is to conduct a survey and calculate an Employee Engagement Score. Other metrics that are markers for commitment can be used to complement this. Absence and turnover rates and indirect factors like Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and NetPromoter Score are both factors to consider. Furthermore, there is […]

Categories
Uncategorized

Why is strategic Human Resource Management Important for Organisational Success?

Introduction (Human Resource Management Platform) Most companies have some kind of human resource management strategy in place, even if it is just a rudimentary recruiting and onboarding process. Businesses that want to thrive, on the other hand, integrate strategic human resource management into their frameworks. Human resource management is now an integral aspect of enterprise […]

Categories
Uncategorized

What are employee engagement surveys? How effective are they?

Introduction (employee engagement surveys) Employee involvement has long been a top priority for most businesses. Employees who are highly involved in their jobs are more motivated, responsible, and efficient. In reality, according to a Gallup report, highly engaged teams are 21% more efficient than disengaged teams. Many businesses perform employee engagement surveys to determine how […]

Categories
Uncategorized

Understanding top 9 drivers of Virtual Employee Engagement

Introduction to virtual employee engagement & virtual workplace According to a recent Gallup poll, 54% of workers are disengaged at work, while 14% are actively disengaged. When these figures are added together, they indicate that 68 per cent of employees lack some kind of devotion to their jobs. For companies, this could imply that more […]

Categories
Uncategorized

How to re-engage disengaged employees?

Introduction Employee engagement research is moving away from using a single criterion to assess engagement. This is understandable; producing a single score risks oversimplifying a complicated aspect of the market. Workplace involvement has always been difficult to calculate, but research shows that it is consistently poor across the world. According to Gallup, a US analytics […]

Categories
Uncategorized

Five levels of employee engagement

Introduction Rapidly losing employees is a significant drain on a company’s finances. It may also indicate that something is seriously wrong with a company’s internal operations. According to interviews, employees aren’t just leaving for greener pastures or personal development opportunities; they’re leaving because they’re burnt out, lonely, or disgruntled, which may indicate an issue with […]